Help the Fight Against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the question since we are all musicians - for guys who gig in local/bars clubs - are you going to keep your gigs? or cancel (assuming the bar/club does not cancel you)?

So here's the question since we are all musicians - for guys who gig in local/bars clubs - are you going to keep your gigs? or cancel (assuming the bar/club does not cancel you)?

My father is in a Tom Petty tribute band, they just cancelled all their gigs for the next 30 days.

Good Lord! I feel for folks like you when I read numbers like that, best of luck.
@yeky83

For that amount, you can buy a big villa in the countryside here.

Europe is not a bad place. The countryside is beautiful, people are generally nice, beers are great. And except for one or two wolves, you don’t have to worry when wandering in the woods.
And G66 will provide all the Fractal stuffs you need.

Give it a thought :)

It's official, the DOW is in a bear market because of the pandemic.
Only good thing is the banks say they are solid - unlike 2008.

My company is getting its act together to start testing WFH full time for all IT people next week. They're big enough that they need Plans, but not big enough to have, say, Google's resources, about 2500 people.

CNN hosting a Town Hall to discuss the virus.

giphy.gif

PEOPLE, stop gathering together in public places!!!!

NY is a ghost town. As some of you know, I am in the middle of the red zone (Between riverdale and new rochelle, where I’ve crossed paths with members of the synogogue which is making me wonder every time i cough or feel a tingle in my throat) but its incredible. Of course, the national guard has locked it down, and no one is going in or out of New Ro, but I don’t want to go ANYWHERE, at all....I cancelled like three or four appointments, and I don’t care....)

There are like no cars on the street. It’s incredible. They stopped selling ammo at the local Dick’s I heard, don’t know if that’s true. I haven’t heard much else but if I do, you know ill update

i don't know how i feel that he's finally saying the same words people said 47 days ago about being prepared and cautious. as if this heightened level of the disease is a surprise. ugh.

i don't know how i feel that he's finally saying the same words people said 47 days ago about being prepared and cautious. as if this heightened level of the disease is a surprise. ugh.

At least he is on the same page now.

From what I've read the focus has been too much on the economics.
Took folks who flew on Air Force One now self quarantining for things to shift to health.
NBA just cancelled and Tom Hanks and his wife have it.

Trump suspends all travel from Europe, except from the healthy UK

LOL LOL LOL LOL :tearsofjoy:

https://www.rt.com/usa/482889-trump-cororavirus-adress-measures/
And that includes cargo!
THERE WILL BE EXCEPTIONS FOR AMERICANS WHO HAVE UNDERGONE APPROPRIATE SCREENINGS AND THESE PROHIBITIONS WILL NOT ONLY APPLY TO THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TRADE AND CARGO BUT VARIOUS OTHER THINGS AS WE GET APPROVAL.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470284-1/president-trump-travel-europe-us-suspended-30-days-uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom