• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Help the Fight Against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adman103

Experienced
Currently having it running, and it's giving my 2016 MacBook Pro's fan a stretch of the legs, but I'll keep it running. I've run a bunch of the @home projects over the years, and I'm happy that we can donate some cpu cycles to help beat this bastard. Thanks for the link.

OldSnail

Inspired
A co-worker is positively tested and sent home.
This virus is spreading quickly. It’s just a matter of days before I come in contact with it.
But I’m not afraid.

OldSnail

Inspired
A few hours ago, another co-worker came to me to ask me questions about the virus. She was a bit afraid because she has been in a long meeting with the infected collega.
The virus is always a step ahead. The infected collega has no symptom...

spagthorpe

Inspired
Team Fractal Audio?

I've been on and off F@H for many years. It's amazing the differences in processing power. Took me forever to build up a 1,000,000 points back then, but I can do that in a day now.

Anyway, my current team is pretty much dead. I think me and maybe one other person are the only contributors, so if there is a Fractal team or something, I'll jump on.

Adman103

Experienced
I've not participated with a team before, but I'd be happy to start one if other forum members are interested in joining- not sure if we should use the Fractal name though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom