help setting up WDW

frankiev

Experienced
I just recieved my fbt verve 12ma and want to try setting it up as dry (amp/cab ) with the effects in stereo to my 2 mackie HR824's . I searched and found a post regarding this but a second amp signal (external) was involved and I tried but cant seperate what I want from that post . Im sure others have done the WDW setup and I would greatly appreciate a little help .Thanks

Place the effect loop blocks where you want your dry signal to output. Use output 2 for the dry signal. Place wet effects after that and use output 1 for wet.

Thanks java , is there anyway to output the dry to output 1 as Im using an fbt which requires a balanced xlr input .

frankiev said:
Thanks java , is there anyway to output the dry to output 1 as Im using an fbt which requires a balanced xlr input .

Sure branch of the signal flow to a different row and shunt all the way to the right. continue to add the wet effects and end w/ the effects block. Don't connect the fx loop to the right of the matrix (that would output it to 1)

Excellent ,now If i could just grasp that .Forgive my slowness with this but can you clarify that a little ,maybe a diagram or screen capture .I know I should be further alomg in the learning curve as Ive owned the axe for awhile ,but spare time has been a luxury the last few months Thanks for your patience .

Code:
wah--amp--cab--chorus--delay--reverb--etc--effectsloop        |
             \----------------------------------------------->|

frankiev said:
Excellent ,now If i could just grasp that .Forgive my slowness with this but can you clarify that a little ,maybe a diagram or screen capture .I know I should be further alomg in the learning curve as Ive owned the axe for awhile ,but spare time has been a luxury the last few months Thanks for your patience .

Attachments

• 7-3-2009 4-31-32 AM.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 138
Back
Top Bottom