Help setting up preset/scene/effects

serge20261

Inspired
I'm waiting for my MFC Mark 3 to be delivered
Is it possible to have the bottom five switches as Presets the middle row of switches as scenes and the top row dedicated to switching effects etc ? A friend of mine has loaned me a mark 2 not having any luck achieving the above setup.Can someone please explain how I would setup as per my description ,Si it possible ?

Should not be a big deal to set that up.

First step is to set Bank Size to 5. That will get the 1st 5 buttons set as preset switches.

I use MFC Edit to do the work. I would recommend you buy that, as it will make doing the setup easier.

Should not be a big deal to set that up.

First step is to set Bank Size to 5. That will get the 1st 5 buttons set as preset switches.

I use MFC Edit to do the work. I would recommend you buy that, as it will make doing the setup easier.
I'm a complete noob,I've installed the editor,for some reason it's the trial,even though I purchased,will have to emai them to sort it out. Ive gone to good old youtube,found a instructional video,just confused the crap out of me,why so complex.Need to look at RJM Mastermind GT editor so easy even a complete noob like me can get round it.But for now I'm stuck with the MFC good stand alone unit,just have to try and get my head around it.

Is it possible,to have the bottom switches for scenes,the up and down changing presets,the others for effects etc.I have an FX8 my patches are basically setup like a setlist,I just toggle to each song and select my scenes within the song,no pressing reveal just up and scene buttons,is it possible with the MFC
I have no idea how to set it up.

by default, 1-5 select presets.

watch this video to learn how to change the other switches to what you want

Back
Top Bottom