Help! Setting up Mission SP-1 to AXE III

Hello Axe Gang:

Can someone please send me step by step instructions on how to setup the Mission SP-1 pedal to control both VOLUME and WAH.

Yes. I have 2 separate and working TIP RING SLEEVE CABLES. Presets I am using have both VOLUME and WAH in the blocks....

I would love to have volume pedal 100% of the time and then click the WAH and HAVE WAH. Click again and volume kicks back in.

Please and thank you

page 12 of the manual covers connecting expression pedals and switches.

there are numerous threads about using one expression pedal for wah and volume, a quick forum search will find them for you

page 12 of the manual covers connecting expression pedals and switches.

there are numerous threads about using one expression pedal for wah and volume, a quick forum search will find them for you

Thanks. I've looked at all that. Been searching all day.... I am missing something, somewhere. I am so close. That is why I am asking for step by step... It is a bit overwhelming for a newbie...

Hi. Im tryin to connect th sp1 with the wah and with the switch turn on and off it on the fx3. Anyone can help me

SP-1 is basically two controllers in one, so you'll need two different cables. TRS for the expression pedal and TS for the switch. Assign the pedal to the wah control parameter and assign the switch to the bypass parameter of the wah block. Make sure autoengage is turned OFF in both modifiers as well.

Back
Top Bottom