Help - scene bypassing amp block

Tplesko

Inspired
Hi, have a weird anomaly - I use 6 scenes and one is for a clean amp and all of the others use the high gain amp, so two amps total in this patch (one high gain and one clean). This is a bastardization of a purchased patche (why I am not posting it as I know they sell them). For some reason, when I go to the clean amp scene the amp is disabling. I enable it, save it, go to another patch and when I come back it is disabled again. This is happening on multiple patches from the same purchase, and I am dumbfounded. The only modifier is on the drive. I am stumped - any thoughts on what could be causing it to self-disable? Thanks in advance,

Using 4.00.

Hi, have a weird anomaly - I use 6 scenes and one is for a clean amp and all of the others use the high gain amp, so two amps total in this patch (one high gain and one clean). This is a bastardization of a purchased patche (why I am not posting it as I know they sell them). For some reason, when I go to the clean amp scene the amp is disabling. I enable it, save it, go to another patch and when I come back it is disabled again. This is happening on multiple patches from the same purchase, and I am dumbfounded. The only modifier is on the drive. I am stumped - any thoughts on what could be causing it to self-disable? Thanks in advance,

Using 4.00.

double check the control switches. I found a 3rd party preset doing similar stuff and found when I disable all that junk it behaves better. I'm no expert in this type of stuff, just my experience.

Back
Top Bottom