Help, Rolling Stones presets

Hello,

I´m looking for presets for a rock tribute band.
I would like to know if any factory preset corresponds to a preset of rolling stones or Keith Richard.

I tried to make a preset for satisfaction with a fender amp and cab and master fuzz but I do not get the satisfaction tone.

Can you help me?
Do you recommend any factory preset as a starting point?

Thanks to all.

I've only written a very basic preset for Brown Sugar - nothing special about it at all and I am yet to try it with my band. But I guess that's not really what you're after anyway. I used Amp #54 (Buttery) and Cab #F011 (1x12 Bluedo Mix) for my preset. I think it would be challenging to get the 'Satisfaction' fuzz - I'm sure you could do it though. I haven't messed with the fuzzes much myself yet but I think you'd probably need to apply some serious EQ to one of the fuzzes to get close to the sound. Sorry I couldn't help any more.

But if you do end up with a good fuzz for 'Satisfaction' let us know!

The Master fuzz sounds exactly like a Maestro fz1 to me, turn up the drive a little, use the neck pickup, sounds spot on

It’s a cool sounding fuzz in general and the Fractal model is really accurate.

Try using it into a Marshall style amp, with the neck pickup, and your tone knob rolled way back, use your fingers instead of a pick and it’s that great fuzzy “spirit in the sky” tone

It’s a cool sounding fuzz in general and the Fractal model is really accurate.

Try using it into a Marshall style amp, with the neck pickup, and your tone knob rolled way back, use your fingers instead of a pick and it’s that great fuzzy “spirit in the sky” tone

I'm getting excited - I love that tone from 'Spirit In The Sky' - thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom