HELP Please ?

Axe

I have searched to no avail. Can someone please help?

One of the uses I am trying setup is to use my Axe III as an effects processor in my studio. I have hooked it up almost exactly as the manual describes(see screen shot below) with one exception. I have my "out 3 L" hooked to a Kahayan amp switcher in my rack which feeds signal to the amp I select. I am using preset #382 as the manual dictates but I can't seem to get signal to the amp. My #382 says "Amp Match Template".. I'm guessing that isn't the correct preset routing.. Can someone point me to the correct 4 Cable method preset? I dl'ed one from Axe Change and that didn't work either.. HELP o_O 4 cable.jpg

Last edited:
382 is no longer a 4CM template preset. It was replaced at some point with Cliff's "Amp Match Template" preset.
I'm not sure when this happened but I'll correct the manual. Meanwhile, here is a 4CM template preset for you.

Attachments

• 4CM Template_20210611_175425.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
382 is no longer a 4CM template preset. It was replaced at some point with Cliff's "Amp Match Template" preset.
I'm not sure when this happened but I'll correct the manual. Meanwhile, here is a 4CM template preset for you.
Thanks but not luck

Maybe it's just me but that preset is empty when I import it :disappointed:

I apologize for the trouble

Last edited:
You are using something like this to switch between multiple amps, correct? How are you routing the signal back from multiple effects loops?

1623467752869.png

Yeah, if you're on 16.0 you're firmware version will be probably be older than the preset Matt attached.

If you're wired up like the diagram you should be able to make a simple preset to check for signal with just input and out put blocks.
1623504602905.png

After that it's down to things like are all the volume knobs turned up/cables good/some global setting off somehow?

Back
Top Bottom