Help please, no output

deakle

Experienced
Hello, was looking for some peer check help. I have no output from my Axe III. I checked the setup page and have the input and outputs turned up there. But every preset there is no output. I can see my input LED move when strumming so I know it is receiving signal from the guitar. What else can I check?

Are these your own presets or factory presets? If they’re yours, try some factory presets as those have been extensively tested and work.

90% of the time the problem is a cable. Plug in some headphones and see if you get sound.

Switch to the Layout view, then page to the Meters pane and Zoom out. Hit a chord and check the meter in every block. The block with no signal and the one before it could have a problem.

Could the preset be exceeding the 80% CPU level? The unit will silence a preset that is extremely over the limit to preserve your ability to edit and fix the problem.

Last edited:
I should mention I am playing through headphones, plugged direct into the Axe and have tried different guitars with the same result.

Back
Top Bottom