Help please....no looper output

Azure

Hello and thanks in advance for any help...I can see the waveform of the loop I have created, but cannot get audio from it...I have tried location settings both globally and in the looper menu, in a number of configurations, but currently have both set the out pre, as I figured I would hear the loop through the same amplification that is supporting what I am playing. Anybody had a similar issue and figured it out? Thanks for any help!
Ben

Hello and thanks in advance for any help...I can see the waveform of the loop I have created, but cannot get audio from it...I have tried location settings both globally and in the looper menu, in a number of configurations, but currently have both set the out pre, as I figured I would hear the loop through the same amplification that is supporting what I am playing. Anybody had a similar issue and figured it out? Thanks for any help!
Ben
Sorry, in pre setting is what I needed...thanks anyway, and sorry for the false cry of "wolf"!

Yes Woot...thanks for reminding me that I had this thread open...I forgot to close it. In my situation, I had the looper routed to an output( can't remember pre or post....in the global config settings, try setting the looper as "pre in"....hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom