Help me with AER Compact 60 amp

bluesk165

Inspired
Hello!!

I hope to use my AER Compact 60 Amp.

I have set my EV-1 pedal to IN 2 (POST) - Pedal 2 but it's not work.

And when I set it to OUT 1(PRE) - Pedal 2, it's work.

What happen to my amp or FX8?

** At day time, IN 2 (POST) - Pedal 2 setting works well with PEVEY Classic 30 amp.

Thanks a lot.

Hello!!

I hope to use my AER Compact 60 Amp.

I have set my EV-1 pedal to IN 2 (POST) - Pedal 2 but it's not work.

And when I set it to OUT 1(PRE) - Pedal 2, it's work.

What happen to my amp or FX8?

** At day time, IN 2 (POST) - Pedal 2 setting works well with PEVEY Classic 30 amp.

Thanks a lot.
Are you running 4CM?

I just tested this on my system, and it works. Something must be conflicting. Please open a support ticket.

How are you using the 4cm with the AER?

Are you sure the AER Effects loop (assuming you use it) is turned on? There is a foot switch jack to turn it on and off.

Could you please answer my questions instead of repeating the same thing. we can't solve anything using the same information.

I have just treid this with my AER 60 and it works a treat, in fact, better than I thought it would, considering it is an acoustic amp.

Guitar In Pre
Out Pre L to input on AER (I have gone in to Channel 2 with the line/mic button pushed in, as it sounds better)
In Post L to the send on the AER
Out Post L to the return on the AER

I have just treid this with my AER 60 and it works a treat, in fact, better than I thought it would, considering it is an acoustic amp.

Guitar In Pre
Out Pre L to input on AER (I have gone in to Channel 2 with the line/mic button pushed in, as it sounds better)
did you have to toggle the Effects Loop of the AER at any point with a footswitch? i wonder if he may have toggled it off one day, unplugged the pedal, and then never turned it back on?

Guitar In Pre
Thanks a lot.
It's better using channel 2, but stil it's not work pedal with OUT 2.
Works well at OUT 1.
**If I use my pedal at OUR 2, it's not work but I step on pedal to max and min, reverb sound little bit up and down.

Thanks a lot.
It's better using channel 2, but stil it's not work pedal with OUT 2.
Works well at OUT 1.
**If I use my pedal at OUR 2, it's not work but I step on pedal to max and min, reverb sound little bit up and down.
Your first post mentions In 2 Post and Out 1 Pre.

Now you are talking about Out1 and Out 2. Which is it?

Please describe exactly how your cables are connected to the AER and FX8. Like this:

Guitar to FX8 In Pre
FX8 Out Pre to AER instrument input
Etc.

Your first post mentions In 2 Post and Out 1 Pre.

Now you are talking about Out1 and Out 2. Which is it?

Please describe exactly how your cables are connected to the AER and FX8. Like this:

Guitar to FX8 In Pre
FX8 Out Pre to AER instrument input
Etc.

Guitar >> In Pre >> Out Pre L to input on AER >> In Post L to the send on the AER

and use EV-1 on pedal 2

** I did just like GuitarmanUK and its sound O.K but volume pedal(EV-1) is not work on IN 2 (POST) VOLUME.
Volume pedal works only OUT 1(PRE) VOLUME.
I set on <I/O CONTROLLERS PAGE ["CTRL"] for my EV-1.

Thanks.

Guitar >> In Pre >> Out Pre L to input on AER >> In Post L to the send on the AER
thank you for taking the time to type that. it seems that you are indeed connected correctly, so we can check that off the troubleshooting list.

do you have any blocks set to POST type in your presets? on the FS page of the LCD screen, what are the numbers at the top middle? it'd say something like 8/0, or 4/4, or 1/7 etc. if it is 8/0, that means you don't have any blocks that are Post, and maybe that's affecting thing? i apologize i don't have time to test this myself.

my other thought is what i've said before and that the AER amp is currently set with the Effects Loop off, and it needs to be turned on.

the fact that Reverb changes slightly might be a clue to this, but i'm not sure just yet.

thank you for taking the time to type that. it seems that you are indeed connected correctly, so we can check that off the troubleshooting list.

do you have any blocks set to POST type in your presets? on the FS page of the LCD screen, what are the numbers at the top middle? it'd say something like 8/0, or 4/4, or 1/7 etc. if it is 8/0, that means you don't have any blocks that are Post, and maybe that's affecting thing? i apologize i don't have time to test this myself.

my other thought is what i've said before and that the AER amp is currently set with the Effects Loop off, and it needs to be turned on.

the fact that Reverb changes slightly might be a clue to this, but i'm not sure just yet.

Thanks for your reply.

LCD Screen said 4/4 as following,
FS_Screen.jpg

and this case, EV-1 is not work.
X.png

Then this case, it works well instead of slightly changing the sound as following,
O.png

PEDAL.jpg

Thanks a lot!!!.

Thanks for your reply.

LCD Screen said 4/4 as following,
FS_Screen.jpg

and this case, EV-1 is not work.
X.png

Then this case, it works well instead of slightly changing the sound as following,
O.png

PEDAL.jpg

Thanks a lot!!!.
i doubt this is it, but you should set External 1 and 2 to NONE and not Pedal1 and Pedal2. you typically don't want the same controller on multiple parameters.

Back
Top Bottom