Fractal Fanatic
I have my FC-6 set up pretty simple:
Button 1: Chorus on/off
Button 2 Phaser on/off
Button 3: Tuner
Button 4: Pitch Shift
Button 5: Scene 1/2 toggle
Button 6 Scent 3/4 toggle

I assign colors to each button....easy enough.
For Buttons 1-4, the color stays 'dim' until I step on it, then it's 'bright'....makes sense.

What I'm trying to understand (and really just want to make sure this is normal behavior)....is the color rings when being used for Scene toggle.
If I hit Button 5 (Scene 1 selected) - it's bright, and I step again to go to Scene 2 and it goes 'dim'. Ok that kind of makes sense (would love the capability to have that be 2 different colors though).
Now when I have Scene 1 or 2 selected (Button 5), the color for Button 6 (Scene 3/4 toggle) is gone. It's off until I step on Button 6 (which would then make it 'bright' for Scene 3....and then 'dim' when I step again for Scene 4).
I would have expected Button 6 to still have a 'dim' color when I'm on Scenes 1 or 2.
Curious if that is normal, and if so....why are Scene Toggles the only buttons that are not 'dim' when not activated?

Could be intended behavior, just not what I would have expected.

Also, I find no way to have 2 colors per button...someone tell me if I'm wrong (that the capability does not exist)

Thanks!

You cannot have 2 colors. There's a single LED for each ring.

The bright/dim/off behavior is all explained in the Fractal Audio Footswitch Function Guide.

You cannot have 2 colors. There's a single LED for each ring.

The bright/dim/off behavior is all explained in the Fractal Audio Footswitch Function Guide.
Thanks. I read the section on 'LED Ring Colors'....looks like I need to go deeper in the guide.

Back
Top Bottom