HELP ME do a live guitar lesson ELECTRIC EYE...TONIGHT Axe2

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Hey guys I want to try something...it's just for fun for now. At 7:00pm EST I will do a live broadcast from my studio as a test. I'm not sure if it will work out or not. You may have to sign up for a free ustream account, seems pretty harmless. Join the Crowd to participate in the chat. Using the Axe2 of course

Here is the link...let me know if it works for you. Thanks for the help guys :)

Mark

Mark Day's Music Gear Channel on USTREAM: Mark Day's music gear channel..

Last edited:
Argh!!!!!! Have to work ahahabbjajalllaaph. Would love to participate Mark. Please don't make this a one time only event.

Really cool idea, but ALL the google ads are in front of your guitar/ fretboard. Not all the time but they pop up frequently. Still a cool idea.

Thanks guys that was cool, and fun. I appreciate all that attended and posted comments!!

Mark

Was very cool! Nice to see the details that go into how well he plays. As with most things, the greats make it look easy but the reality often is work ethic. IMO at least

Darn it! I missed it too. Maybe Mark will do it again. Who's got an idea for notifying all interested parties if Mark is kind enough to do this again?

He mentioned possibly trying weekely if possible and giving more notice. Today was like a 1st time trial.

Back
Top Bottom