HELP! Lost Presets!

rocketcity

I was using Axe Edit on my IMac and went into Axe manage to move a few presets around. I clicked on "File" and then "Send to Axe FX" clicked "Entire Bank" selection and the file proceeded to download. The first 27 files loaded and all other banks were changed to <empty>. All the files on the Axe Fx are now empty from 28 on. I used Fractal Bot to reload the 10p00.syx file but it did not restore the presets.

What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

Were these factory presets or your own presets that you were re-loading?
Either way, I'd open FractalBot and send the bank again.
No need to freak out yet!

I went in and loaded the newer software version. I had previously loaded 10.00 because I went to my downloads on my Mac and grabbed it without thinking. I have the presets back in the machine and all is good.

Now for the question about what I did wrong originally.

I was using Axe Edit on my IMac and went into Axe manage to move a few presets around. After I relocated the presets where I wanted, I clicked on "File" and then "Send to Axe FX" clicked "Entire Bank" selection and the file proceeded to download. The first 27 files loaded and all other banks were changed to <empty>. All the files on the Axe Fx are now empty from 28 on.

Any ideas about what I did wrong in Axe Edit?

I would use axe-edit as little as possible and have EVERYTHING backed UP Always!. This is a temporary Bata version of A.E. mine crashes a lot every time I do anything with cabs it closes,it won't open sometimes and stuff disappears
if you change a bunch of patches BACK IT UP

Back
Top Bottom