HELP - Just added an FC-6 & Daisy Chained to my FC12 and the FC-6 will NOT power on or light up - 9v is connected?

Radiowave

Hello, I have been using my FC12 w AXE FX3 with no problem. HOWEVER, I just bought an additional FC6 and I connected the FASLINK to DAISY CHAIN to each other and additionally plugged in the "1 Spot NW1-T" 9V to the FC6 and NO LIGHTS OR ANYTHING comes on in the FC6. What am I doing wrong?...

Does the FC-6 power up via FASLink?

Does the FC-12 power up with the 1 Spot?

Simple tests to maybe narrow the problem.

If I UNPLUG the FC12 totally and then take the FASLINK out of the FC12 and instead, I then plug FADSLINK into the FC6 the FC6 lights up as it should but the "1 Spit NW1-T" will NOT power either the FC6 OR the FC12... WHAT 9V will do what I need, please, since in a forum post last weekend I was told that the "1 Spot NW1-T" would work, so either I have a weird MODEL of the "1 Spot" since it is a "NW1-T" ... OR ... I have a BAD/FAULTY "1 Spot NW1-T"...

What other 9v power supply will work, since I appear to be STUCK IN STOP... or... I AM STUCK ON STUPID and I am not sure which, lol?

Please advise and THANK YOU VERY MUCH, obviously I need all the help I can get.

If I UNPLUG the FC12 totally and then take the FASLINK out of the FC12 and instead, I then plug FADSLINK into the FC6 the FC6 lights up as it should but the "1 Spit NW1-T" will NOT power either the FC6 OR the FC12... WHAT 9V will do what I need, please, since in a forum post last weekend I was told that the "1 Spot NW1-T" would work, so either I have a weird MODEL of the "1 Spot" since it is a "NW1-T" ... OR ... I have a BAD/FAULTY "1 Spot NW1-T"...

What other 9v power supply will work, since I appear to be STUCK IN STOP... or... I AM STUCK ON STUPID and I am not sure which, lol?

Please advise and THANK YOU VERY MUCH, obviously I need all the help I can get.
Where are you seeing a “T” in the model number? I have the One spot 9V 1700ma and it powers both FC6 and 12. I don’t see a “T” in the model number.

Hello, on the back of the actual plug part that you plug into the wall outlet it says model NW1-T.

I just went and picked up a new one at the local music store and on the back of the new one it says model NW1-US and ... IT WORKS. Bother the Fc12 & FC6 are now ON.

Apparently I must have had a very old and ODD model with the "T" designation. I just threw that one OUT.

SO do NOT use a "1 Spot NW1-T" power supply since its an oddball of some sort.

I sure hope it's easy to program the FC6 to simply switch and display "LAYOUTS" and then the FC12 will simply show all aspects of each "Layout" when the FC6 selects them, so that I don't have to do that "rocking motion" on the FC12 to display the " Master Layout" and then select which layout etc...

Back
Top Bottom