Help! i Just Brought A axe fx2 from US- POWER QUESTION

dnasurfer

Wow! i finally done it and brought a axe fx 2 from eBay- ( i brought it from the us)-

i live in New Zealand- but im wondering if anyone know's if i have to change the power transformer- or.... is there a button to change to my country's power source 220-to 240 volts ac- does anyone know????? im just scared to turn it on tomorrow without some knowledge before hand-:)

any help would be most welcome

thanks

jamie

Just get the right cord for it and plug in. It'll handle the voltage change automatically.

I strongly recommend downloading the manual. Then you won't have to worry about stuff like that. :)

Just get the right cord for it and plug in. It'll handle the voltage change automatically.

I strongly recommend downloading the manual. Then you won't have to worry about stuff like that. :)

What he said. :)

I am from EU and I bought it in US too. Just found our power cord and plugged it in and turned it on. Never any problems with it.

"Just get the right cord for it and plug in. It'll handle the voltage change automatically.

I strongly recommend downloading the manual. Then you won't have to worry about stuff like that".

thanks!- i feel abit better:)

Back
Top Bottom