Help getting this tone + effect

Ophidiuchus

Hello fellow forumites and FAS lovers. I am trying to get as close as what is heard on Wolves in the Throne Room's - Crystal Ammunition interlude that goes from minute 6 to minute 8 (yep, interlude, the song is an epid ode of almost 15 minutes) so any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like a super clean and twangy tone with a dirty/distorted reverb/delay effect.

Sounds like acoustic guitar(s) layered with a distorted electric. Maybe try a bit of reverb into a hard fuzz or maybe bit crusher drive. Sounds pretty nasty and low-fi like a busted transistor. Sounds like there's also some kind of high keyboard or ambient pad in the background too.

Sounds like acoustic guitar(s) layered with a distorted electric. Maybe try a bit of reverb into a hard fuzz or maybe bit crusher drive. Sounds pretty nasty and low-fi like a busted transistor. Sounds like there's also some kind of high keyboard or ambient pad in the background too.

I thought so. I was wondering if there was a way to create such effect for live play. i.e. having a dirty low fi delayed guitar effect... I'll try what you suggested though.

Back
Top Bottom