Help getting preset changes working on FCB1010

milleniumking

Inspired
Hi all, just got a behringer fcb 1010 with uno chip. I have the stomp box on row 6-10 all set up but I cant figure out the preset changes. For example: when i hit button 5 it goes back to preset one instantly, button 4 it goes back to preset one...

Help!!!!!

General advice: write a more specific subject line for your posts. People scanning post subjects won't know what "Help!!!!" means and are probably disinclined to click through to find out. But you say something like, "Need help getting a FCB1010 working" you'll likely draw in more eyes.

General advice: write a more specific subject line for your posts. People scanning post subjects won't know what "Help!!!!" means and are probably disinclined to click through to find out. But you say something like, "Need help getting a FCB1010 working" you'll likely draw in more eyes.

Thanx

There are five columns of program changes.
To view in ripwerx: Tools > Preset view options.

Thanx for that, i have set the different presets & it is switching but it switches right back to preset 1 everytime. Almost like 1 is latched on and the rest (2,3,4,5 buttons) are momentary

So i have got a bit closer. I reprogrammed my presets first. Now they are latching when I select buttons 1-5 to each preset. Working on the stomps now. Im trying to get my “clean” preset to turn on with my reverb and chorus at the same time. So far it doesnt turn on automatically, I have to hit the buttons 6&7 to tirn it on. Im getting there. One step at a very FRUSTRATING :mad::mad::mad:time. I do miss the days of tube amps when I can just plug my shit in and go, BUT, this is quite a learning curve and I kinda like it!!! :p

Try Control Center editor for the FCB with Uno chip.

I will give it a try, thanx. How does it compare to the ripwerx and java fcb editor? Is it easier to use? Sorry I am a dummy with midi stuff. One of the reasons I went to the axe ii from the ultra.

I will give it a try, thanx. How does it compare to the ripwerx and java fcb editor? Is it easier to use? Sorry I am a dummy with midi stuff. One of the reasons I went to the axe ii from the ultra.
It's very nice... Haven't used it in a few years, but it even has a "simulator" built in so you can test programming without loading changes or even being connected to the FCB.

It's very nice... Haven't used it in a few years, but it even has a "simulator" built in so you can test programming without loading changes or even being connected to the FCB.

Just another question for you, are you able to reprogram the bank up/down buttons?

Back
Top Bottom