Help for newbie presets/tremolo

Miko442

Hello members,
I'm getting started on the Mark I.
I had this idea, instead of changing the scenes and presets on default, I would enter my own in the M N O sections. Since they were blank.
Just to start I "saved" the default preset P:A4 S:1 to the location P: O1 S:1.
Thinking I could just modify setting and change blocks around there.

My problem is when working with the tremolo block, I am unable to change the rate.
No matter what I change, the rate remains too rapid.
Anyway, that is just one concern I have, And I thought I would start here,
Thanks

I have an AX8 and a II so I don't quite understand the M N O nomenclature, but.... One thing that will prevent you from changing an attribute is if you have an external controller attached to it. Do you see a little yellow box on the rate dial when you look at it in Axe Edit? If so, you need to change the external control to NONE to change it.

I have an AX8 and a II so I don't quite understand the M N O nomenclature
the FX8 has banks which are Letters, then 8 presets per bank:
A1 A2 A3
B1 B2 B3

Hello members,
I'm getting started on the Mark I.
I had this idea, instead of changing the scenes and presets on default, I would enter my own in the M N O sections. Since they were blank.
Just to start I "saved" the default preset P:A4 S:1 to the location P: O1 S:1.
Thinking I could just modify setting and change blocks around there.

My problem is when working with the tremolo block, I am unable to change the rate.
No matter what I change, the rate remains too rapid.
Anyway, that is just one concern I have, And I thought I would start here,
Thanks
it sounds like the TEMPO parameter in the Tremolo block is set to a value other than "NONE". this ties the rate of the Trem to the Tap Tempo.

if you want it to be a specific Time, set TEMPO parameter to NONE, then adjust the Time parameter to the Milliseconds that you want.

otherwise keep it as is and use the Tap switch (F3 by default) to tap in the tempo during the song.

I have an AX8 and a II so I don't quite understand the M N O nomenclature, but.... One thing that will prevent you from changing an attribute is if you have an external controller attached to it. Do you see a little yellow box on the rate dial when you look at it in Axe Edit? If so, you need to change the external control to NONE to change it.
Yes you are right I see the modifier symbol and it shows as being controlled.
I have to find the modifier screen. Change the source to "none".
Haven't found that screen yet.
Thanks

Yes you are right I see the modifier symbol and it shows as being controlled.
I have to find the modifier screen. Change the source to "none".
Haven't found that screen yet.
Thanks
select the Rate parameter by turning the correct knob, then press Enter to get to the Modifier screen.

this is much easier in FX8-Edit on the computer, where you just right-click on the knob.

Thanks Al,
Using FX Edit solved my issues.
You are right Al, much easier to navigate.
My learning curve is coming along, nicely.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom