• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Help finding Cliff's Mojave Peacemaker Patch ...?

R.D.

Forum Addict
A little help here please !

I looked all over Axechange and couldn't find it ....

I know I'm probably doing something wrong ..., but damn if I know what ?

TX -

yek

There isn't one. He just wrote that he combined the Plexi with the T-75 and 4x12 75w and got a sound close to it.

R.D.

Forum Addict
I thought mentoneman said he downloaded it from Axechange ?!?

mentoneman said:
preset manager still scares me although i have successfully loaded the violin patch, scott lerner's dumble patch, cliff's peacemaker patch and jocce's killer tri stereo patches..oh and marco's andromeda patch...so i can get things in but don't know how to copy my patches safely to a path out yet.

R.D.

Forum Addict
yek said:
Aha, so there is one ... Share pls?
Here it is: Came from 9.02 poll thread about page 26 on the general discussion forum ....

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13821&start=250

One Caveat: I think it might have been done prior to 9.0 ? Certainly it was done prior to 9.02 .... And Cliff used the 4x12 75W and 4x12 T75 cabs. But the Mojave clips used a stock 4 x 12 cab loaded with G12H-30's.

I haven't had time to load it up and try it yet ( will do tonight ) ....

FlyingV

Inspired
I checked the Mojave sound....wow, great...
But I think Clif will work on it :D
I am waiting for new updates :lol:

Top Bottom