HELP!!! Expression Pedals & Cables. Thanks In Advance.

With my new XL, MFC 101, Matrix GT 1000 FX and pair of Matrix FR 212's on the way I am new to this and know NOTHING. I need big time help. You are talking to a tube snob who is clueless in the digital world. :lol

I want to be able to control my volume on/off with one dedicated expression pedal and effects like a wah or maybe things where I can change effect speeds like flange or chorus with another. So I am thinking I need two expression pedals. Anybody know which are the good ones? I was looking at Mission but don't know which I need exactly.

Also, what cables do I need besides the obvious? I will be running from the Axe FX out into the Matrix then out in stereo into a pair of Matrix FR 212's which provide my stage fill. I know what I need there but I also want to run a stereo feed to FOH. What do I need for that?

Eventually I will get the hang of this. Thanks to all of you in advance for your help.

I bought two of the Mission SP-1's which gives you a toe switch to assign how you see fit. I'm old school and like turning on the wah the old fashion way. A lot of people don't bother with the toe switch and just activate their wah's when they rock the pedal. Fractal also has their own expression pedals on the horizon that look sweet. No complaints with the SP-1's from me.

Ahhhhh thank you so much!! Yeah I don't mind having or not having the on/off switches. Rocking it on or off is fine.

Back
Top Bottom