Help!!!! Amp Relay Switching

serge20261

Inspired
Hi guys

Received my FX8 Today in Australia,I must say for a noob it's pretty complex to get your head around,took me hours getting into preset mode.I managed to load the FX8 Edit,I selected a preset and started editing with relay 1 set to off all good,I then started to edit the same preset on scene 2,scene 2,I wanted to switch to my overdrive channel of my amp,went to relay 1 tab selected Tip followed by save,the amp switched to my overdrive channel,but when I went back to scene 1 and then back to 2 both scenes remained on the clean channel.why is this so??? What am I doing wrong

Thanks in advance,as I'm sure I will be needing a lot more help as I progress

One other Question,is there a mode where I can have the bottom switches for presets and the ones above for scenes?
ATM I'm selecting the scene button and then another

Thanks for your response,correct me if my procedure is wrong,I select a preset,(I do this with FX8 Edit) click on scene 2 click on relay tab to tip I then save the preset.I then toggle between the scenes 1 & 2,and notice that scene 2 relay is not saved as tip,it defaults back to off.
I'm a complete noob and don't understand how I would save to scene giving that the above procedure is incorrect

Back
Top Bottom