Hellraiser

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Here is the preset I use in my Ozzy tribute for the song Hellraiser if anybody wants it. It's not a tonematch type thing cause I don't really try to go after the tones. I just use one good hard rock tone for everything we do. Scene 4 is the opening riff with the delay fx, Scene 1 is the rhythm and Scene 2 is the Lead. Scene 3 is a clean that I don't use in the song.

Attachments

• Hellraiser.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 110
Nice! Just rocked it! It sounds like your other preset a lot that you shared with me but different delay. Is it the same amp settings as that one or different?

Same amp settings but I've tweaked the drive block slightly (lowered the gain) and tweaked the cab block. (Using two different 5153 cabs now: the stock mix 1& 2 5153 cabs in stereo ultra rez and tweaked the low and high cut in the cab block.

Last edited:
I'm also sometimes doing a cut in the extreme highs in the Global Output 1 EQ. Cutting about 6 dbs at 16khz. But that really varies from venue to venue. Some places I haven't done it but the last few I have. I'm already setting the Hi Cut in the cab block at 15 or 16khz. Can't remember which at the moment. So YMMV with the high frequencies. I do like to keep a good bit of thump in the low end as well. Without the Drive Block on it is way flubby but the Drive Block keeps it pretty tight. I'm doing a Low Cut in the cab block at either 80 - 90 hz but you might have to adjust that higher or lower for your guitar. FYI

Back
Top Bottom