Hello and more questions.

spikey

Experienced
Hi folks...,

Please welcome me to the fold. :mrgreen:

This may not be the place to ask, but Im new so gimmie a bit to learn the ropes... ;)

I am now a pre-proud owner of a slightly used Ultra, and was wondering about its use with Cakewalks UM-3G USB to midi interface, and Windows 7 home. Has anyone tried this with the Ultra and had sucess? I have already installed the Axe-Edit editor and had no issues with the installation in Windows 7. It opens and sees the midi devices ok.

I am still a bit overwhelmed on all the ultra has to offer, and have tried to digest most from the links here while my unit is in transit. Very nice work on the info guys- much appreciated from a new user. And Ive a lot more to read.... :lol:

Regards,

Spike

errr....

nvm- I found
I did a search but didn't see it listed. The Cakewalk UM-2G works perfectly with the Axe.

I will assume for the moment, that the UM-3G will also be ok .... :ugeek:

spikey said:
errr....

Maybe I shoulda said that in Russian... :p

Welcome mat aside, there are no windows 7 or Cakewalk UM3-G USB midi interface users here huh :?:

Welcome!
I guess my post didn't go through last night :)

Sorry don't have a UM3-G. It will probably be fine though.

Hi Java and thanks..

Well the UM3-G works well with the Vetta, Tonelab SE and Toneport with Windows 7...

Fingers crossed... :cool:

I have the UM-2G which is similar and it works fine in Windows 7 x64. I'd take a guess that the UM-3G should work well for you too.

Back
Top Bottom