Helix user... put my name on the list today.

Welcome! You will not regret the change over. The axe II has been by far the best gear purchase i have made. Expect the III will continue that trend!

What order did you acquire each of these and whats driving you back to Fractal?

I had them all at once for a time, plus Kemper... I gradually sold everything off and ended up Helix and a backup Helix LT. Will probably keep both of them as they have their strengths.

I came back because I was never disappointed with the others (even my Axe Ultra back in the day).
I just love new guitar toys! Love love love love 'em!!! Guitars, amps, cabs, modelers, etc...

I don't participate in the gear fights, I just enjoy all the tools...

Last edited:
People ..... this man seems to be talking to himself ..... should we be worried??? ;)

Oh hang on .... he's an ex H user ...... takes a bit of rehab time I suppose.

Welcome back you two

I had a similar experience this week with Line 6. I currently own a AXE II and run the 4CM with my amp. I've been thinking about upgrading to the III but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do that. Anyway I was after a smaller setup just for a quick grab and go board and I bought an HX Effects from Line 6.

I started to mess about with it last night and I'm sorry to say I wasn't impressed I love my axe too much. It just wasn't happening. I thought maybe buying the FX8 or the AX8 as a smaller setup but I've now decided to just put the cash I've saved from the sale of my pedals to buy the III and I'm returning the HX. Best decision ever! Once you go to Fractal you never go back! That's my opinion anyway.

My name is on the wait list with the guys at G66 over here in the UK and I can't wait!

I'm new the fractal world. Well, new as in I don't own any of their products but am about to jump on board. I've been a tube purist for so long, but from all the reviews and youtube videos the thing looks insane! So I too have put my name on the waiting list for the AX8 and the AXE FX 3. Whichever one is available first, I'll buy.

Though does anyone know how long they usually take to restock the AX8? I've been considering getting a second hand one off ebay (I'm getting impatient), but thay are all going for well over the Fractal Sale Price.

I'm new the fractal world. Well, new as in I don't own any of their products but am about to jump on board. I've been a tube purist for so long, but from all the reviews and youtube videos the thing looks insane! So I too have put my name on the waiting list for the AX8 and the AXE FX 3. Whichever one is available first, I'll buy.

Though does anyone know how long they usually take to restock the AX8? I've been considering getting a second hand one off ebay (I'm getting impatient), but thay are all going for well over the Fractal Sale Price.

If you want a deal, and tired of waiting - an AXE II XL+ has more cool capabilities (dual processors) than the Ax8 and is available at crazy low prices these days.

Back
Top Bottom