Hehehehe... L.O.G. Axe Fx II v5

Gorilla

Experienced
Having way way way too much fun with version 5 GAWDDAMNNNNNNNNNN

Here's my v5 FAS5150 Lamb Of God tonage OWNAGE!!! Here's what I did. I took a M/S Eq and totally EQ'd out the sides of Lamb Of Gods new tune "Straight for the sun" .... I hurried it and could of threw in the sustained notes. But.... I never tweak using the Axe FX. I always use Axe Edit. I haven't even saved this tone... because I don't know how to save on the Axe Fx II. How do you save? I pushed enter and it still has the orange light on. hahaha

And here it is and I mute my guitars every now and then. Version5 is the SHIZNIT!!!!

Ya'll kinda a-sorta like it? It sounds brootz mean thru my monitors!!:eek:

Attachments

• LOG2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
cool re save the patch and upload it bro! hit store enter enter on the front panel. on axe edit right click the preset, and use save to preset file.

Last edited:
How do you save it using the axe fx II. Sorry I never tweaked using it and I dont know how. I'll upload it as soon as I can save it. Yeah I'm a goof. Can I just use the old axe edit and it'll save everything as a version5?

Thanks. Ya'll can have it as soon as I can save it hahahaha

Good stuff dude. Sounds menacing!! 5.0 rules!!

On the Axe, just press store and then enter. Patch Saved!!

Last edited:
cool re save the patch and upload it bro! hit store enter enter on the front panel. on axe edit right click the preset, and use save to preset file.
Durr.. I'm such a goof I didnt read all your post symph!! I'll do that now

Awesome man! Every time I see your user picture in a post and then hear the tones, I picture death on an 8 string with one foot up on a monitor!

Last edited:
Nice man! Sounds fat as hell. Im definitely gonna have to try this patch. I am pretty impressed by this song, LOG have been kinda of falling off for me a bit but I like this tune.

Back
Top Bottom