Heavy song again with cab pack 12

Tonewicker

Inspired
if you checked my old post you should have listened this song before.
we added vocals and tweaked a little bit but the suprising thing for me is the how easy to fit vocals in with this cab pack. normally for all my songs i had to tweak the guitars heavly in order to fit vocals in but even with brutal vocals (and its my first time mixing brutal vocals btw) it was pretty easy and im almost sure you guys wont see a big difference between the tone in the instrumental version and this.
anyway hope you guys like it and tell me what you think :)
the cab sample is the 5153 ace mix and the amp block is 5153 red

Tonewicker is back and once again crushes! Good job buddy! Do you like the Ace Mix? Should I start creating more of those in packs?

Tonewicker is back and once again crushes! Good job buddy! Do you like the Ace Mix? Should I start creating more of those in packs?
thanks! i really like the ace mix for me there is a lot on that only 1 sample i can use it for funk to metal with only few adjustments. we are using it for many different things in studio and im using it for a lot of different styled tracks too as you already see :) as a all time cap pack 12 user id love to see more packs and i wonder if you have a chance to make a room sample too for this pack ? i was thinking about writing you a pm and ask you about this but now its a great time to ask :)

Back
Top Bottom