Heavy fuzz rock - Brit Pre-Fryette Frankenstein amp + ML Pack 20 (preset added)

shaunb

Experienced
This is a song idea with my super fuzz preset from a while back to see how it sounds with Cab Pack 20.
It's a Brit Pre with a Fryette tonestack and some other tweaks plus an assortment of fuzz pedals in the drive block.

The IR is my #1 go to again, the PR75 SM57-M160 01 from ML Sound Lab Cab Pack 20.

Attachments

• Super Fuzz CP20.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
Something feels like "Godsmack - I Stand Alone" in this clip. Has room for great catchy vocals for sure!!

How do you create a full sounding fuzz like this? Kind of like Chevelle. I always wanted to know. Preset requests will be on the way... ;)

Man i really dig the vibe in this and that guitar is MEAN! I get that God Smack vibe Mikko was talking, i can't help singing in my head to this one! I love it how you get that drive in every clip. You're also a man of many amps, always finding the sweet spot i see.

Something feels like "Godsmack - I Stand Alone" in this clip. Has room for great catchy vocals for sure!!

How do you create a full sounding fuzz like this? Kind of like Chevelle. I always wanted to know. Preset requests will be on the way... ;)
Cheers.
I haven't heard Godsmack for years.
I've got their first album somewhere.

I love how Chevelle incorporate fuzz into some of their stuff.

I might post the preset tomorrow when I get the chance if you're nice.

Man i really dig the vibe in this and that guitar is MEAN! I get that God Smack vibe Mikko was talking, i can't help singing in my head to this one! I love it how you get that drive in every clip. You're also a man of many amps, always finding the sweet spot i see.
Thanks Ari, you're too kind.

This was fun finding a balance between obnoxious fuzz and crunchy amp tone.

I'll keep tweaking it until I'm fully satisfied.

Try bumping the mids to about 6.40 on both amps.
I just tweaked it and I think it's a little better.

Back
Top Bottom