AFIII "Heartbreak" - Stel Andre

Hey all, hope you guys are well! Haven't posted for a while.. so i gathered my feelings of the last weeks.. moving on from a heartbraking situation.. and the only thing i could do.. was to express my self through playing. Hope you got the vibe and enjoy the video! Cheers!

Hearbreak us with that preset. Beautiful, as always!

Thank you all so much! I feel honored. As for the preset, it is based on the VoxAC15 with just an OD pedal infront. Few effects and there ya go. Try it and tweak that amp according to your gear, guitar and needs. It sounds dope!

Hey Stel, I am STILL fixated on the tone you used in the duet you did with Luca Mantovanelli called Super Locrian Jam. Any hint on what that preset was? I know it wasn't the AXE FX III, maybe it was the AXE8. I play that all the time when I need to get inspired.

Hey Stel, I am STILL fixated on the tone you used in the duet you did with Luca Mantovanelli called Super Locrian Jam. Any hint on what that preset was? I know it wasn't the AXE FX III, maybe it was the AXE8. I play that all the time when I need to get inspired.

Hey man, well its been a while and I dont really remember what i was using back then. Probably a Plexi amp or a Vox.

Back
Top Bottom