AFIII Heart - "Barracuda" guitar cover

Very nice tones. One of my fave bands of all time! Saw them about 10 times including once unplugged.
Care to share the preset?

Wow! Awesome! My band does this cover and I absolutely hate my tone, responsiveness, basically everything about the preset is terrible and I just can’t get it any better. Heart tone is really hard to nail. Any chance you can share this preset? Thanks in advance👍

Wow! Awesome! My band does this cover and I absolutely hate my tone, responsiveness, basically everything about the preset is terrible and I just can’t get it any better. Heart tone is really hard to nail. Any chance you can share this preset? Thanks in advance👍
Happy to share. I'll see if I can find it. I used a 50 watt Plexi for the Strat and a 100 watt for the Les Paul. Seemed to blend really well.

Digging it! You got the flanger sweep just right. Great to see new takes on this Roger Fisher classic.

Here's a live cut from back (gulp) eleven years ago, in the Axe-FX Ultra days. This version of Barracuda was built on a Vox AC-30 model (of all things) with a boost and a flanger. I'm the guy with the red Strat.

Happy to share. I'll see if I can find it. I used a 50 watt Plexi for the Strat and a 100 watt for the Les Paul. Seemed to blend really well.
Awesome!! I’m only 5 minutes into it on the FM3 and it blows away my original preset🤘Spot on!! Thanks so much!!

Back
Top Bottom