AFIII Heart - “Barracuda” cover video

I was finally able to do a proper recording of Barracuda with my singer and the trusty Axe III. We modernized it a bit, but we also love the original so much and tried to stay true to it at the same time. Hope you enjoy. Stay happy and healthy!

Awesome great vocals and loved the guitar
Rock on Thanks for sharing :)

I programmed the drums in Logic Pro X and our mixing engineer used Drumkit from Hell Superior with a custom kit made from the Death and Darkness pack. He does a great job getting exactly what we need and everything was moved around so it wasn't 100% locked into a grid. We would have preferred getting a studio drummer to do these parts we wrote, but our budget simply didn't allow it for this project. Glad you enjoyed it!

Loved it...tight and punch-curious what you used for the drums?

Thanks so much to you all who have checked it out! You never know if it's a winner or loser with a cover of a classic tune. It can offend some and endear others. :). But this one seems to finally be getting some Youtube traction so we are pleasantly surprised and really glad people are enjoying it!

Wow! I am so familiar with that song, and I liked the slight modernization of it, keeping the roots of the song intact. And Eve is a phenomenal singer and does that one justice. Great guitar work as well. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom