Heardle - Like Wordle, but for Music

Cool! I've been drawn into the Wordle/Quordle world. This could be a lot of fun.
#Heardle #8

🔉🟥🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://heardle.app
Yep, me too! I've been doing a crossword puzzle every morning, for many years. About two months ago, I read about doctors in Toronto playing Wordle before they started their shifts during the pandemic. They said they liked it because it didn't take long to play and it was a great distraction. So I started playing, before the NY Times bought it. All my friends are hooked on it now as well.

So now, my morning consists of Wordle, crossword, Canuckle (Canadian version of Wordle), Wordle 2 and as of today, Heardle. I'll be 58 this year and you know what they say, use it or lose it. I figure with learning new songs to play on guitar and all these games, my brain should be good for a while yet. Just gotta keep the body from falling apart now!

There's Wordle Unlimited if you want to play multiple games and Quordle has a daily game and practice mode. Games like these are a great way to pass time and keep the noggin engaged. I'm 56 and along with playing music, puzzles like these seem to be helping keep the senility at bay.

LOL, like some others my skill at this is binary: first guess with most classic rock and pop (lilke yesterday's puzzle), infinite guesses for newer genres (like today's). But still fun, thanks for the link.

I have all this persons LP’s and I still couldn’t get it. Ya, no! Too old for this game.

#Heardle #10 🔇⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom