Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I love happy endings. Sounds like you've got a tremendous amount of fortitude and perserverance. Glad to hear you're feeling better and happy belated birthday, anniversary, and NGD!

I sure have! I have been playing guitar like crazy over the last couple of weeks. I've mainly been doing legato and picking exercises to knock the rust off since I've hardly played over the last 5-6 months. It's seems to be working as my fretting hand is getting strong again and my picking is less sloppy than it was a week ago. And I'm having a lot of fun and enjoying playing again.
Good to hear! Keep up the good work!

I sure have! I have been playing guitar like crazy over the last couple of weeks. I've mainly been doing legato and picking exercises to knock the rust off since I've hardly played over the last 5-6 months. It's seems to be working as my fretting hand is getting strong again and my picking is less sloppy than it was a week ago. And I'm having a lot of fun and enjoying playing again.
Sweet, that is so good to hear. Rock on brother!!! Heee's back, haha

Glad to here you are doing better Todd! I just lost my Uncle after a 16 month long battle with leukemia. I'm sure your doctor is after you to do everything you need to do to keep it shrinking. Sometimes a complete lifestyle change is in order to keep things going.

Blessings to you and may your road to a complete recovery be a fast one, Play on brother!

Glad to hear you are playing again Todd. Really enjoyed your video of the care package from Zakk. It was clear from the video how touched you were by his kindness. Keep on keeping on, stay strong and take care of yourself. Praying for a speedy and complete recovery for you.

Sounds great. Hope you are feeling better and feeling like playing more. Just caught up on this thread and the guitar from Zakk is so cool. Awesome to see you get that!!!

Man, take months off from the forum and I come back to find this story! First off, I hope you continue to get better. Take good care of yourself, brother. You are not old and this was a bitch of a diagnosis, but you appear to be on an upswing and that's great.

My respect for Zakk shot up 1000%. So many celebrities are dicks as regular people, but Zakk ain't one of them. What a wicked guitar he sent you!

Hello fellow fractalites.
Back in the hospital. Was having some shortness of breath and developed a pretty bad cough and congestion over the last week or so. Fever came on Friday so had that go to the hospital. They ended up draining 1.2 liters of fluid from around my left lung chest cavity with a very large needle through my back into the lung area. :oops: Good times. Ugh.

Anyway, still here. Probably for a couple more days at least. Just wanted to give an update. As always, I appreciate everyone’s prayers and support. God bless.
3AF875D9-6EE7-4B43-AC35-2C1BB577FE59.jpeg8104FC04-D17E-4381-B3AA-4FC5C4745E7B.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom