Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my last day of chemotherapy treatment. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Means the world to me and I couldn’t have made it through the last 4 months without them.

I have a long way to go in recovery but I’m glad the radiation and chemo are behind me.
View attachment 93889View attachment 93890
This dude RAWKS some fucking Ozzy Osbourne!! (In case you'd have never guessed. 🤘) Glad you're coming through and nearing the end of your treatments Todd!

Today is my last day of chemotherapy treatment. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Means the world to me and I couldn’t have made it through the last 4 months without them.

I have a long way to go in recovery but I’m glad the radiation and chemo are behind me.
View attachment 93889View attachment 93890

This is fantastic news mate, so pleased for you

Just remember, one foot after another and keep going

6781641_0.jpg

Update:
Completed chemo and radiation treatments. Got new scans this morning and praise God the tumor has shrunk. This is great news as this means treatment is working.

Today I start the next phase of treatment which is immunotherapy once a month for the next year. Immunotherapy will basically teach my body to attack the tumor and kill any cancer cells on its own. It was also help me begin to heal and I should start to feel much better.

I’ve still got a long road ahead of me but im heading in the right direction.

Thank you guys for your prayers, well wishes and positive vibes.

Last edited:
Update:
Completed chemo and radiation treatments. Got new scans this morning and praise God the tumor has shrunk. This is great news as this means treatment is working.

Today I start the next phase of treatment which is immunotherapy once a month for the next year. Immunotherapy will basically teach my body to attack the tumor and kill any cancer cells on its own. It was also help me begin to heal and I should start to feel much better.

Thank you guys for your prayers, we’ll wishes and positive vibes.
Progress! Yes!!!

Update:

Great news!!!! Thank you for the update. Thinking of you often!

Update:

So glad to here that news for you and your family. Keep on kicking Cancers butt man we all want to hear you ring that bell When your done with all of the treatments. Your in our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom