Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel sad about losing hair temporarily because long hair is essential for you? Like it's part of who you are?
Well, nobody cares about your hair, only you! We love you either way!
I’ve had it long for about 35 years. Just used to it that way. I figured I’d cut it one day but not because it was all falling out from chemo.
And being a guitar player in an Ozzy tribute band you’re kind of expected to have long hair.

@bishop5150 hang in there man. I’m glad your med updates have been positive. I’m waiting anxiously for new Ozz videos so take care and get better soon. BTW: I saw your latest photo. I think you look cool man! Personally, I think that’s a good look for you. You kind of remind me of Wolf Hoffmann. At any rate, I am praying for a quick recovery for you.

I’ve had it long for about 35 years. Just used to it that way. I figured I’d cut it one day but not because it was all falling out from chemo.
And being a guitar player in an Ozzy tribute band you’re kind of expected to have long hair.
I hear you, but nobody cares! People go to hear Ozzy's music, from you, from your fingers, from your soul!

Last edited:
By the way, you look great with bold; I am not just saying.
Maybe, It's perhaps time to leave things behind.
Instead, start from fresh and accept and be yourself. Don't worry about the outside stuff, like the look. No! body! cares!
DARE TO BE YOURSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom