Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Todd...I haven't been on the forum much the past few months. Was taken aback by your post. You have always been a great positive presence on here and come across as a great all around dude. You seem to be doing well and taking everything in stride but, I still offer prayers and hope to you and your family. Keep that head high and know that lots of folks on here are genuinely pulling for you. Hoping you are feeling well enough to enjoy Thanksgiving with your family. Keep rocking, brother!!
Thanks man. I got to enjoy Thanksgiving with my immediate family. My wife, stepson and his fiancée and my mom. I have no immune system right now so I have to be extra careful and not catch a cold or anything else. It was a nice day though.

Thanks man. I got to enjoy Thanksgiving with my immediate family. My wife, stepson and his fiancée and my mom. I have no immune system right now so I have to be extra careful and not catch a cold or anything else. It was a nice day though.
Glad you got to enjoy it to some extent, man. We have to cherish those moments we get whenever we can get em. Prayers that you continue to stay healthy and strong through all of this and you're back to feeling like your old self in no time!

Glad you got to enjoy it to some extent, man. We have to cherish those moments we get whenever we can get em. Prayers that you continue to stay healthy and strong through all of this and you're back to feeling like your old self in no time!
So true. My mother in law passed away back in January from Covid. It’s my wife’s first Thanksgiving without her mom. Those times with family are the good stuff. With our busy lives we tend to take it for granted but it needs to be cherished.

Last edited:
So true. My mother in law passed away back in January from Covid. It’s my wife’s first Thanksgiving without her mom. Those times with family are the good stuff. With our busy lives we tend to take it for granted but it needs to be cherished.
I definitely understand and relate. My father in law passed away in August. First holiday without him and it was different to say the least. We only have a short time and nothing is ever guaranteed...we should try to make the most of what we're given and with who we're given to share it with. Not meaning to be so melancholy or somber, just reflecting out loud, I guess.

I definitely understand and relate. My father in law passed away in August. First holiday without him and it was different to say the least. We only have a short time and nothing is ever guaranteed...we should try to make the most of what we're given and with who we're given to share it with. Not meaning to be so melancholy or somber, just reflecting out loud, I guess.
Well said.

Keep a positive attitude. My uncle lost his hair as well. He had dirty blonde hair like me. It grew back pitch black. Prayers outbound for you and special one that you get back onstage ASAP. 🙏

Cancer does suck brother B...lost my Mom to it so trust when I say my thoughts and hopes are definitely with you and your family and I wish you a full and healthy recovery my man...you just rock brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom