Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, dude. What a kick in the nuts. I can't imagine how it felt hearing that
after going through what you have, and after fighting as hard as you have to
get to the other side of this.

Your attitude and posture are so inspiring. I hope to someday be half the man
you have demonstrated yourself to be. Not one complaint. You just take the
next step bravely and boldly.

Pulling for you.... and I think a lot of us hear would contribute something monetarily,
so please let us all know when and how we can do that. 🙏
🙏💖

Wow Todd. Even though I don't know you, this just punched me in the gut the same way it did when my brother called to tell me his cancer had also come back. Lost for words brother.

Man, I'm absolutely gutted to hear this news but, at the same time, inspired by your strength and courage. Keep the faith brother. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family for mercy and healing. Continue to focus on the One who gives you strength and peace.

So sad to learn things have taken a turn for the worst. Wishing you and your loved ones all the strength, courage, tranquility and luck to fight this malicious, cowardly beast. May your fight be a fair and hopefully winnable one.

Hey Todd, glad to hear you are home!

I have a brother in law who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 5 years ago.
He was the perfect picture of health, early 40's athletic, no smoking ever.
It came to his attention after he developed a small cough that wouldn't go away, went to the Dr. and after some tests got that very heavy news.
I'm glad to say he has been taking several different treatments, doing fairly well 5 years into it.
He has had ups and downs but continues to fight every day.

Each persons journey is different. Trust in God, do your best! There are a lot of people who love you and continue to lift you up in prayer daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom