Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow fractalites.
Back in the hospital. Was having some shortness of breath and developed a pretty bad cough and congestion over the last week or so. Fever came on Friday so had that go to the hospital. They ended up draining 1.2 liters of fluid from my around my left lung chest cavity with a very large needle through my back into the lung area. :oops: Good times. Ugh.

Anyway, still here. Probably for a couple more days at least. Just wanted to give an update. As always, I appreciate everyone’s prayers and support. God bless.
View attachment 99270View attachment 99271
Good luck that treatment will help and you can go home to recover soon...
My wife now got parp suppression as pills and seems working... ok some smaler side effects like high blood pressure, but medicine for it working too.

Last edited:
Back in the hospital. Was having some shortness of breath and developed a pretty bad cough and congestion over the last week or so. Fever came on Friday so had that go to the hospital. They ended up draining 1.2 liters of fluid from my around my left lung chest cavity with a very large needle through my back into the lung area. :oops: Good times. Ugh.

Anyway, still here. Probably for a couple more days at least. Just wanted to give an update. As always, I appreciate everyone’s prayers and support. God bless.
🙏 all the best brother

Back in the hospital. Was having some shortness of breath and developed a pretty bad cough and congestion over the last week or so. Fever came on Friday so had that go to the hospital.

Good that you are keeping on top of things. With the insurance I have now with the new job (contract work), I am back to avoiding medical appointments like the plague. Hopefully I will get converted soon and the company I am working for will have decent insurance.

They ended up draining 1.2 liters of fluid from around my left lung chest cavity with a very large needle through my back into the lung area. :oops:

Yeesh! Hope they gave you some good meds to ease that needle going in....

Good times. Ugh.

Take care, and feel better!

Back in the hospital. Was having some shortness of breath and developed a pretty bad cough and congestion over the last week or so. Fever came on Friday so had that go to the hospital. They ended up draining 1.2 liters of fluid from around my left lung chest cavity with a very large needle through my back into the lung area. :oops: Good times. Ugh.

Best wishes man. Keep on keepin.

Wow what a bummer man well hopefully your starting to feel better so you can go back Home Brother. Hang in there Todd wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

So sorry to hear but, you seem to have such a positive outlook, no matter what life throws at you. I could only hope to maintain your attitude through all of this. It definately speaks volumes about what a genuinely strong person you are, Todd. Prayers continued on your and your families behalf...looking forward to more videos of you playing again very soon. 🤟🤘👊🙏

Brother B, my thoughts and hopes are always with you and I know you are going to rock yourself back into some good health. That reach out from Zakk was remarkable and no one is more deserving than you. Todd i wish you the fastest and most thorough recovery because i am looking so forward to seeing and hearing you rocking out asap. Get back to healthy brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom