AFIII HeadSpace by chrisAngela

ChrisAngela1

Inspired
Another dystopic space rock tune (sorry, I'm obsessed!). This is one of the first songs I recorded a little over a year ago. Yesterday, I loaded the original mix and felt it was a bit of a mess, so I remixed the whole thing start to finish. It was one of my first attempts at writing an instrumental song back then, so I couldn't fix or repair some obvious flaws, but hopefully it's a bit better.

This was recorded using exclusively Andy James' signature Kiesel AJ7 seven string for all guitar parts, clean, distorted and otherwise. It certainly helped in enabling the heavier tones. But of course, so did the Axe Fx III as I used a slew of the Mesa Boogie presets (sadly can't remember the specifics). My very last tube amp that I owned was a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 2x12 Combo which was a great amp, but my god that thing weighed a ton...it was really difficult just getting it out of the house. I sold it after a month or so after having the Axe III, clinging to it a little longer just to make sure I wouldn't regret parting with it...happily, I never looked back!

Any way, the video, rather than the previous post which fast forwarded backwards, this fast forwards into the future...best listened to with a HD TV and some nice headphones if possible, and if you like, a favorite beverage:)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom