HEADS UP...AXEFX III news

shasha

Fractal Fanatic
The AxeFXII will be replaced by a newer and faster system.

Specific details are fuzzy, but I'd estimate systems to start shipping somewhere between summer 2016 and 3RD QTR 2042.

So now you've been warned you won't feel slighted for having not been given advance notice that something new was going to be made.

:lol

Specific details are fuzzy, but I'd estimate systems to start shipping somewhere between summer 2016 and 3RD QTR 2042.

So now you've been warned you won't feel slighted for having not been given advance notice that something new was going to be made.

Can we get the Like feature turned back on?

Living dangerously, my friend :)
I know, I almost didn't post it.

I am going to quit harping on it; I expressed my outlook about 10 times more than I should have and to be honest it's probably bordering on just being a complete jerk at this point....especially in text only. The first day was rant, but after that it's been more in good nature and it's probably not being conveyed that way.

The point of this one though was to just to kind of fire a warning shot across the bow for the future because this whole scenario really doesn't need to be repeated in my opinion. Feelings were hurt and frustration was felt that wasn't necessary for anyone. It's tongue in cheek, but it is relatively true.

Just hope that some people at least appreciate sarcasm as much as I do. :)

There will always be something new and improved coming out and you can hold out until the latest and greatest is released but it will eventually become the "old thing" at some point. You may as well enjoy whatever it is as much as you can because that's the whole point....or at least it used to be at one time.

Dammit!!! I haven't even ordered my Axe-Fx II yet! I might as well wait 5 years and get my Axe-Fx 3D with HDMI output and a dock for the iPhone 10. Free 3D glasses, though.

Dammit!!! I haven't even ordered my Axe-Fx II yet! I might as well wait 5 years and get my Axe-Fx 3D with HDMI output and a dock for the iPhone 10. Free 3D glasses, though.

In 5 years you can keep your 3d glasses, I'm waiting till my Axe has a hologram feature :mrgreen

Can I have that in writting?
I'm pretty sure AXE-FX III will come out before 2016

:geek

Back
Top Bottom