Headrush Pedal board. Eleven modeling

It's like an eleven rack and a helix had a baby HAHA!!! ;)
Pretty interesting tho... I thought the eleven rack was a pretty good unit!!
I still have one and really like some of the amp tones!!

I am looking forward to trying one of these out.

(but atm it doesn't seem to have a MarkIV or user IRs? That would be a disaster...)

Yeah, gapless is huge. All the other extras would be nice, but gapless is the only thing that would make me consider jumping ship on my AX8.

Totally personal preference, but I don't care for the built-in expression pedal on any these units. I have a large foot, so I like a large pedal like the EV-1. I don't really have pain points with current AX8 design since I use fairly simple presets, but agreed this has some great ideas for the next-gen AX8.

Looks really cool. But we havent seen an actual sound demo apart from that trailer yet. I wonder about the quality of effects and routing options as well. I will definately consider this unit if it proves some quality tones.

I don't know, I'd be having nightmares about playing live with that large screen and not breaking it! The number of times gear has fallen on my stuff on stage is countless, the MFC is perfectly rugged and can take a good tour bashing very easily.

I don't know, I'd be having nightmares about playing live with that large screen and not breaking it! The number of times gear has fallen on my stuff on stage is countless, the MFC is perfectly rugged and can take a good tour bashing very easily.
Agreed - I did a wild NYE house party with my newly cleaned gear on a new pedal train board. Typical result: it looked great for one gig. Unpacked at home and champagne and wine was splattered all over it - LOL. I'll take that over beer.

I need to get into pedal board design. I'd make something that handles extreme temps and liquids and has a gig-mode function to cover editing knobs. IMO, bending and tweaking a floor unit mid-gig just looks bad.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the display protection since todays smart phones can endure much worse treatment. I wouldn't easily switch to this thing just because of the nice display and seemless switching. Sound is still critical to me and above all a big community like this to benefit from.

Back
Top Bottom