Headphones problem!!

Cheeeche

Hello dudes
I´m stefan from germany and two days ago i´ve gotten my axe fx II and i´m having a "small" problem with my headphones.
Is it normal that you only hear on the right speaker of the headphone?
I looked in all options and everything is set on stereo and i´m going with my guitar right in the instrument jack.
And the headphones are not broken i´ve testet two different headphones with two different adapters.
sry for bad english but i also hope that someone can help me with this problem :((

That's not normal. If you monitor the output from the back of the Axe-Fx or the USB output is it panned hard right as well?

Which headphones are you using? I have the same issue with my high impedance (250 ohm) Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro's.

I have close to the same issue. It seems that my tone sits almost 75 to 80% to the right. When I use my headphone amp it sits dead center.

Which headphones are you using? I have the same issue with my high impedance (250 ohm) Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro's.

Same headphones here, and they are fine. Great stereo sound.

@topicstarter; can you use the axe fx as pc audio interface and play music through the axe, with headphones? Does same problem occur?

Otherwise, the problem is with the jack, and you'll most likely have to open a support ticket.

It does sound like the 1/8" > 1/4" adapter may be mono, which would cause that issue.

No problems here with my Beyer DT880 (600 ohm) with or without an amp, or the Blue Mo-Fi's (highly recommended!).

Headphones/adapters

Is it possible that you are using a mono adapter?

no they were booth stereo adapters
the headphones were first the vic virth drummer heads and later for testing some normal phillips non studio headphones.
but i wrode to an supporter from g66 and he told me that isn´t normal. If your signal is an booth sides in the utility menu, there is something wrong
they will take my axe fx back and check it again..
.......and this by that price -.-

""SOLUTION"". MAYBE. I found that sometimes on the Axe FX 2 you have to pull the headphone plug out just a little bit from the socket and then you will get the stereo sound back. Its as if the socket is sometimes out of sink with the length of the headphone plug. like the tab inside the socket is the wrong length or bent or something and its not touching the tip properly. Thus, pull the headphone plug out of the socket a little. try that. love to hear how you got on. Worked for me. p.s. it can also be a cheap adapter your using that is the wrong length slightly, which is not uncommon i have found aswell as i deal with a few of those adapters in different setups.

Back
Top Bottom