Headphone Port on AxeFX 2 XL+

komrad20

Inspired
Just curious if there's a setting that needs to be changed when you use the headphone port on the AxeFX?
I plugged a set of headphones in with a 1/4" adapter, and only some of the presets plays through them, not sure if I'm missing something here?

Anywho... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Sometimes I'll plug a set of headphones in and have to pull my adapter out by a click to work, other times it works all the way in. Idk

head phone out is directly connected to output one. if output 1 works with all presets so should the head phones.

If some presets work and some do not, check that you don't have blocks in the non-working presets that have their output levels set to zero because a MIDI controller is missing. This can happen, for example, if you have a volume block but are missing the MIDI controller that's assigned to the volume block so the patch is initializing with the volume block's output set to 0.

You can tell the Axe-Fx to initialize controllers to 100% instead of 0% in the IO menu: IO Button > MIDI page > External Controller Initial Value 1-12 are the settings you want to change. Change them to 100% and, when the controller is missing, the unit will use 100% for the initial value instead of 0%.

As iaresee has posted is a very good possibility, but be care full in your setting. any blocks with wah or such that start at 100% have also caused many a scared and confused axe fx owner.

Thank you for the prompt responses.
I will mess around with it tomorrow, I'm too full on ham and turkey to do anything tonight, lol! :)
Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom