Heading to the Amp show.

f0ccc9810b2d5a6a8ace9346e2cd050a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh...I thought Cooper was taller.

What are you suspicious of?

Visitors prevented from sharing information. Non disclosure agreement etc...

Ok, I was wrong. ;-)))). Not the first on any forum. At least I didnt state it as fact, but as much suspicion. I actually expected a lot more postings from the show today.

Last edited:
Visitors prevented from sharing information. Non disclosure agreement etc...
I'm not there, so I have no idea what NDAs may be in place. If there are any, I think that's a pretty small thing to be guilty of. :)

So let me get this straight. You think FAS has told the amp show attendees pricing and availability info and make them sign NDA agreements?
I wanna get in on that..:lol

Last edited:
I asked Cliff about the price, and he would have told me if he had one . he dosent have one yet. I gotta tell you this thing is off the charts. it sounds exactly like the Axe-fx. Andy Wood is playing right now. Monster player. my jaw drops. we all just kind of laugh at each other, he's so talented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight. You think FAS has told the amp show attendees pricing and availability info and make them sign NDA agreements? Seriously?

o964F8H.gif

i've stopped posting on the forum for a while just so i don't reply to his silly statements lately. the ones in this thread are another level.

logging back out now.

i've stopped posting on the forum for a while just so i don't reply to his silly statements lately. the ones in this thread are another level.

logging back out now.

You think my posts are silly, you should see my walk!

But we did get a response. No price. Surprising at this stage. I assume they're crunching numbers in an effort to make the pricing as aggressive as possible while maintaining a reasonable profit margin. Perhaps they're further out from sales than I thought. Whatever it costs, it looks like a killer product.

Many thanks for the info, Scott. Hope you and the boss (your wife, not Cliff) have a great time. ;)

Is that Cliff in the Beatles shirt?

That is Scott Burrow. Axe Fx addict and friend. Go to the other AX8 thread. There are some pics of Cliff there.

Scott, thanks for all the pics! I hope you and the wife have a great weekend in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom