Heading to New york city next week. Where should I go?

I've got that exact t-shirt behind your left shoulder, Scott! I was there in 2000. :mrgreen

Cool, yeah I should have bought one. Man I slept 10 hours last night. I went to sushi with the kids last night( I'm a vegatarian but we eat the cucumber and avocado rolls), because they were all home for a change. So about 8:00pm I was out.

I took 100's of photos of that town. What an awesome place to visit, and I hope to take my kids again in a few years when they graduate school.

there has been a story on the news about a cop who bought shoes for a homeless man in time square, I saw that homeless guy hours before that day. In interesting fact is that the person who took it was from Arizona as well. And someone from Arizona won the power-ball, really interesting parallel this past week.

Cool, yeah I should have bought one. Man I slept 10 hours last night. I went to sushi with the kids last night( I'm a vegatarian but we eat the cucumber and avocado rolls), because they were all home for a change. So about 8:00pm I was out.

I took 100's of photos of that town. What an awesome place to visit, and I hope to take my kids again in a few years when they graduate school.

there has been a story on the news about a cop who bought shoes for a homeless man in time square, I saw that homeless guy hours before that day. In interesting fact is that the person who took it was from Arizona as well. And someone from Arizona won the power-ball, really interesting parallel this past week.

And in another odd parallel, I'm quoting you from a post where you quoted Thomas Hawk. You live in AZ and Thomas lives in KC. I was raised in KC and now live in AZ...cue Rod Serling and the Twilight Zone music. LOL Glad you made it back in one piece, Scott. Looks like you had a great time. Welcome back to the valley of the sun. That was a very cool story about the cop that gave the homeless guy those shoes. We don't see/hear enough of that these days.

And on the Powerball front, I think there were two winners. One ticket purchased in AZ, and one in MO. Adding fuel to the fire of a Scott Burrow/Thomas Hawk/Jiffzillla Bermuda triangle-type conspiracy. :) I think I heard the ticket purchased in AZ was bought by a guy who was just passing through. I think he actually lives in Maryland. At any rate, that guy wasn't me. :(

And to extend the interesting parallel, the other person who won the Power-Ball lives just 15 minutes North of me here in Kansas City.

Yeah, I've only visited NYC once, but I loved every second of it. Can't wait to go back!

In a shocking coincidence, I too have only visited NYC one time! Scott, if that was your first trip, this is downright creepy!

So it seems that if all 3 of us were in NYC and had purchased a Powerball ticket collectively, we'd be splitting $550 million right now. I can't explain how I arrived at that conclusion. But it sounds great, doesn't it?? LOL

The owner is Gene, and he use to have 4 Dumbles but he sold two. One went to Santana and I was there when i was being tweaked for him, I believe John Mayer got the other.

FYI, Tony Bruno builds exact duplicates (called Super 100) as he sells exclusively through Ultra Sound and has access to all of Gene's amps.

Back
Top Bottom