• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

HBE Quantum 1.05, Toontrack Progressive Foundry, OwnHammer--riffage

erockomania

Experienced
Thanks guys! Now that I listen back on fresh ears... Man is that mix dark and bloated. Lol. Never mix anything (or rough mix for that matter) after you've dialed tones out of context for a few hours. lol.

themoonshook

Inspired
I gotta say, every time I see your name pop up with a new recording I know right away that it's going to be awesome. I'm far from a metal or high-gain type, but the tones you get are still just so damn pleasing to me. Keep doing what you're doing.

erockomania

Experienced
wow, thanks man, that means a lot actually. :)

one more change... (this time with an added part on the end and an odd bendy solo, lol)

DropTheSun

Experienced
Just awesome man!
I bought the SD 2.4 two weeks ago and been looking the Progressive Foundry expansion... I'm still having a little learning curve going on with the Superior Drummer. Just downloaded the "Nolly Avatar" preset for a guide, where to start with the build in mixer. Anyway, you have a very nice playing and tone!

Top Bottom