Hawkeye

going in with the proper attitude, and understanding of the history of Marvel Continuity and the Big Picture of Mr. Feige, all of these DisneyMCU series are a treat and add to one of the most interesting media tapestries ever , IMHO

I didn't think I'd like the show when I first heard about it but am pleasantly surprised. Very refreshing to have characters without superhuman strength/powers. This show has a certain charm to it. I liked Loki as well.

IMHO they are trash...they are squeezing the cow 'til gets dry..All marvels after IW are bad. They should reboot.
..looking forward to Spiderman, Book of Boba Fett and Obi-Wan

I'll have to check it out. Not a fan of Popeye what's-his-name there but I'll try to keep an open mind. Every time I see him all I can envision is him muttering under his breath "I'm no doctor but I'm losing me patience...".

Worst burn ever, some little shit my oldest goes to school with once said I looked like someone ordered Jeremy Renner off Wish.com.

It's a completely accurate statement, and I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

...I'm just glad I now get mistaken for "that Hawkeye guy" and not "the dude from Hurt Locker."

Very refreshing to have characters without superhuman strength/powers.

Agent Carter is a badass without superhuman powers. I hope someday they will make Season 3

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D also has some interesting characters without superhuman powers

Haven't reached the finale yet, but yes, it's a pretty good series.

Loki ...., well, I appreciate the pace and character depth and humor, but it doesn't keep me glued to the screen.

Back
Top Bottom