Having trouble using EV-1 pedal to control wah block with Axess FX-1 midi controller

Anyone here using the Axess Electronics FX1’s XPDL ports with the Fractal EV-1 pedals to control the wah block? I’m having an issue where my wah sweep isn’t nice and even, but the sweep goes from 0-100% in about a 1/4 of the movement of the pedal. Is there any way around this?

Anyone here using the Axess Electronics FX1’s XPDL ports with the Fractal EV-1 pedals to control the wah block? I’m having an issue where my wah sweep isn’t nice and even, but the sweep goes from 0-100% in about a 1/4 of the movement of the pedal. Is there any way around this?
Hey there

Seems obvious, but did you recalibrate your expression pedal in the fractal unit?

Cheers 🍻

Hey there

Seems obvious, but did you recalibrate your expression pedal in the fractal unit?

Cheers 🍻
Does that only have to be done if using the pedal jack on the back of the Axe FX II? In this case, I’m using the expression pedal jack on the FX-1.

I can try recalibrating the pedal with the Axe FX. Is there a proper way to do it? I just want to make sure I’m doing everything correctly.

Calibration wouldn't happen on the Fractal - the expression pedal is connected to his midi controller.
Hey there

That is true. Just discovered this myself last night trying to calibrate my peddle that is connected trough a controller instead of directly into the fractal. Calibrating pedal1 or 2 didnt seem possible.

@OP Sorry for my not helpful post

Back
Top Bottom