Have you heard The group Volbeat. ?

Yeah some great stuff...my band covers Lola Montez.....

gets a little tiring listening to for an extended period, but definately a refreshing compared to lots of other current stuff out there.

Ive liked them better since they have Rob Caggiano in the band, I like the feel of the 2 albums with him a lot more but i still listen to the older stuff as well.

Its a surprisingly decent tune as far as crowd reaction. Its just heavy/melodic enough that it pleases everyone in our crowdbase.....even with the singer we just fired brutally killing it, lol

My dental hygienist was telling me how great they are. I checked em out ..............a little poppy for me. Bay city rollers meets Def Leppard! :)

Metallica meets Johnny Cash is what I hear. LONG time fan of this great Thrashabilly band! Have to listen to the earlier stuff, I was STUCK on these guys for quite some time. Check out Still Counting and Sad Man's Tongue and see if you don't love it!!!

Yeah we just had practice and pulled out Heaven or Hell last night...will probably add that to the list too...to me its just good straight up rock, with some rockabilly cleans and some metal accents...

good basic riffs, catchy melodies and barebones approach to the sound.

Back
Top Bottom