Have someone Diminished harmony settins?

Dimebucker

Experienced
Hey

Have someone found some diminished harmony settings? I am now EB tuning ,and need that scale harmony. And would be nice if someone have ,custom scale settings for that?

Hey

Thanks for help. if someone have ,some cool customs scales whit diminished harmony please share those too.

I don't understand what it is that you're asking for. Diminished harmony is a minor 3rd above or below the tonic note.

You're absolutely right Simeon. I should be more aware of language barriers instead of being a sarcastic twat. :)

Hey

Yes its Eb tuning ,or you can say that D# tuning. And sorry my mistake Eb is correct ,not EB like i was say. EADGBE and half step down.

yes, i know...i see what you did there...

i just thought i would offer a touch more info, because english isn't dimebucker's mother tongue, so he probably wouldn't see the gentle sarcasm

any idea what "EB tuning" is? maybe Eb?

Last edited:
Hey

Thanks mates ,now I have that harmony what I was looking for. But another question ,if someone can help me get minor 3rd and 4th harmony settings. I cant find those ,must I use custom shifter notes or how I can get? And here is video what im looking for ,0:25 time you can hear those harmony notes. Video is below.

Rusty Cooley AXE FX Demo Part 2 - YouTube

in that clip, rusty is playing in C# aeolian

use the intelligent shifter, set the key and scale as above (or whatever you want) and then set one shifter to +3 and the other to -4

Hey

Do you mean I must use ,intelligent harmonizer and set key to C# Aeolian mode. And put +3 and -4 values ,voice 1 and voice 2?

in that clip, rusty is playing in C# aeolian

use the intelligent shifter, set the key and scale as above (or whatever you want) and then set one shifter to +3 and the other to -4

You do understand that you can play in whatever key you like, right? You just set the harmoniser to the key and scale you want to play in? I mentioned C# aeolian, because that was the key that rusty was using...

Back
Top Bottom